Friday, March 21, 2008

Something Old, Something New... You Know the Rest.

For my old:

I'm recycling an SBQ question that I never answered. This one was suggested by Ternezia and is:

If you were a cross stitch designer, what would your design style be?

I think if I were a cross stitch designer, my style would be realistic wildlife. As much as I love dragons and unicorns, a beautiful tiger or deer is what will catch my eye every time.

Now for the new:

Baby D is home! He came home on Monday and things have been kind of whirl wind since then. Welcome home, little guy.

Also, I got a wonderful package from Mary at Confessions of a Craft Addict (link on the left) after winning a drawing for her blogiversary. Thank you so much! I can't wait to pull out my sewing machine and start on that bag while listening to my cd.

And something borrowed:

I found this meme on Incoherent Scribblings (also linked on the left) and decided to do it.

In a Word. One word answers for every question.

1. Where is your cellphone? - Desk
2. Relationship? - Wonderful
3. Your hair? - Red
4. Work? - School
5. Your sister? - No.
6. Your favorite thing? - Crafting
7. Your dream last night? - Weird
8. Your favorite drink? - Cappuccino
9. Your dream car? - Spyder
10. The room you’re in? - Computer
11. Your shoes? - Nike
12. Your fears? - Tarantulas
13. What do you want to be in 10 years? - Loved.
14. Who did you hang out with this weekend? - Matt
15. What are you not good at? - Math
16. Muffin? - Lemon
17. One of your wish list items? - Dragons
18. Where you grew up? - Midwest
19. Last thing you did? - Type
20. What are you wearing? - Pajamas
21. What aren’t you wearing? - Socks
22. Your pet? - Numerous
23. Your computer? - Gateway
24. Your life? - Happy
25. Your mood? - Fair
26. Missing? - Matt
27. What are you thinking about right now? - Food!
28. Your car? - Huge
29. Your kitchen? - Yellow
30. Your summer? - Far
31. Your favorite color? - Crimson
32. Last time you laughed? - Today
33. Last time you cried? - Weekend
34. School? - Gah!
35. Love? - Matt

And finally, the something blue:

My next project is the Carebear- Grumpy Bear. He's blue.

No comments: