Saturday, February 2, 2008

That Quite Contrary, February.

Another month has gone (where, I ask) and so begins one anew. I have too much to do. Fah. So... here are my goals for February. I so know most of this will go unfinished.

  1. Finish all eight Care Bears for my brother's room. Sunshine Bear is almost completed.
  2. Finish Lil' Yet-to-be-named's Heaven Sent birth announcement. By the time I finish it, I should have all of the relevant info. An example can be seen here. http://www.janlynn.com/detail.cfm?ID=2176
  3. Start and finish Bedtime Bears Trio (Janlynn)- also for my brother.
  4. Start A Friend Knows, created by Dimension.
  5. Start and finish baby quilt.
  6. Start Try to Relax (Dimension).
  7. Finish Love by Artecy for Mr. CW.
  8. Finish Parrot by crosstitch.com for Mr. CW's grandmother.
  9. Finish Deer latch hook kit (Caron) for my father.

No comments: