Saturday, January 26, 2008

Houston, We Have Progress.

So in the spirit of Guilt Free January, I put aside everything I have been so diligently working on to start something new, something that holds a certain nostalgia for me.



I am stitching 8 of the Care bears! I started working on Funshine bear (the yellow one for the uninitiated) last night and so far, he has a muzzle, half his head, and one arm. ...Okay, put like that, I suppose it sounds morbid, but really, he's-- at least I think its a he-- already starting to look cute.



I googled the kit number trying to find some sort of reference picture to post so someone at least knows what I'm talking about. I cannot for the life of me figure out who made this little guy. So, this will have to do. I present to you, Funshine bear:



Cute, isn't he (she/it)? Funshine was always my least favorite, but that was 20 years ago. I hope to be done with him over this weekend. Wish me luck!

No comments: