Sunday, April 11, 2010

In the Paraphrashed words of Garfield the Cat...

Whomever created confetti stitches should be drug out in the street and shot.

I put a couple of hours into Eagle today and his belly is coming along nicely, though I'm still surprised how light some of the colors are.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

That is 201 stitches. Eesh. A close up shows how many different colors make that up.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Confetti is blah, but he'll look great in the end.

Oh, and have I mentioned I am insane? I bought my first chart from Heaven and Earth Designs.

Behold, Lust:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She is one of a set of the 7 deadly sins. I hope to do five of them. Avarice and Gluttony are nice, in their own right, but yellow and pink aren't my thing.

I figure she should take me, oh, about 20 years to complete. Yay, insanity!

2 comments:

Ranae said...

The HAED is so pretty, Good Luck!
I totally agree with the confetti

Margie said...

Congrats on your HAED purchase! :~) I have all of the 7 deadly sins patterns, but I am sure it will be a while before I even start them! :~)

Thx for stopping by my blog. The pattern Elemental Cosmos that I am working on is by a company called Witches Stitches. Unfortunately they are no longer in business, but I have seen some of their patterns for sale on ebay off and on.

Happy Stitching! :~)
Margie