Sunday, August 2, 2009

Your Heaven's [not] a Lie.

As promised, here are updated Squishy announcement pictures!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The moon under the bunny is full of half stitches. I thought it might be too light, but it's actually coming out nicely.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The star wasn't cooperating with my flash, so I'm also posting one without the flash, since it seems to show truer color.

Flash:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No Flash:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

As I mentioned, I picked this up again for one of my forums. The first week of every month, we stitch on a UFO, hoping to either finish it, or at least pick up our interest in it.

Since it was about a year since I last stitched on Squishy's bunnies, I think that would qualify. *sigh* I'm such a bad big sister.

Happy stitching all!

1 comment:

stitcherw said...

Cute piece. I think most of my pictures I take without the flash on, as it always seems to give me the weirdest coloring on my pieces when I use it.
Sue