Sunday, August 2, 2009

Care Bear... Stare!

*Ahem* Now that I've thoroughly shown off how I misspent my youth, I have a couple of finishes.

Share Bear
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and Love-a-Lot Bear
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

have joined Funshine Bear in my collection of Care Bears stitched for Squishy. Three down...and I've lost count of how many to go.

I started working on Heaven Sent again, and stitched a ton. I have updated pictures, but I'm waiting for them to show up in my e-mail, because, you know, I just had to start using my cell phone for pictures. It's easier and all that.

So... tomorrow, new baby announcement pictures.

2 comments:

Ranae said...

The Care Bears are so sweet. My dd and her friend each have started one awhile ago. I guess you can say it's their first WIP and UFO, lol

stitcherw said...

I loved looking through the various projects you have. Your earlier finish of Sweet Treat was wonderful, so colorful. Love your WIP of Fantastic Creatures too. I saw this finished years ago and it's gorgeous. I've looked for it off and on around here but never found it. I'll enjoy watching yours grow. Star is Born was a lovely finish as well,and the little care bear WIP's are delightful. My DD was sooo into care bears when she was younger.
Sue