Saturday, May 24, 2008

A, B, C, D, E...

I saw this on Confessions of a Craft Addict (look left for the link) and figured, 'Hey, I have a huge update later, so why not do two today?' This is the ABC's of me.

Accent: Midwest meets Southern. It's really odd.
Book that I like: Wow, there are a lot. World War Z by Max Brooks was darn good.
Chore I don’t care for: Any of them. They're Chores!
Dog or Cat: Dogs. I have 4.
Essential Electronics: Cellphone!
Favorite Cologne: Anything that Mr. CW wears.
Gold or Silver: Silver
Handbag I carry most often: A small black leather clutch that I adore.
Job Title: Poor college student
Kids: Not yet.
Most Admirable Trait: Mr. CW said it's my kindness. Sure, dear.
Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: Sneaking out at night to play with the horses.
Overnight hospital stays: Many. Migraines suck.
Phobias: Spiders!
Quote: There is madness in love. But there is always some reason to madness.
Religion: pagan
Siblings: Ninja-baby
Time I wake up: Whenever it's convenient.
Unusual Talent or Skill: picking things up with my toes.
Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: Brussel sprouts.
Worst Habit: swearing like a sailor
X-rays: Tons.
Yummy Stuff: I'm addicted to hummus. Truly.
Zoo Animal I Like Most:
Tigers!

Back later with my announcement.

No comments: