Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Starting Over... and Over...

This week’s SBQ was suggested by Loretta and is:

Do you have any projects that you have scrapped and started over? What made you start over from scratch?

Oh my goodness, yes! The parrot I am doing for Mr. CW's grandmother has been started over twice now. The first time I started it, I didn't like the aida I chose. I originally chose a light blue aida that had clouds stamped on it. It just didn't look right so I switched to plain light blue.

The second time I started it over, I realized that the change I had made to my colors didn't work as well as I had hoped. I went back to the colors it was designed in, and it looks much better.

Great question, Loretta.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

It must have been so difficult to decide to start over the second time! I hope you finish the project soon so you can admire all your hard work and determination

:-)