Thursday, January 3, 2008

Progress!

So have you ever had a time where you felt like it didn't matter what you did, you never made any progress on whatever you were working on? Yeah, that was the last few months for me.

So with 12 days left before winter semester starts, I finally made progress! Sweet Treats now has most of a hummingbird, part of the border, and two flowers. It's starting to look like something!

Also, back in October, I said I was going to do an angel for Mr. CW's grandmother. We talked about it and since she had birds most of her life, I decided to stitch a parrot for her (found on crosstitch.com). It still doesn't look like anything, but a big chunk of its tail is done.

So hopefully, I can keep up the pace and at least get Sweet Treats knocked out before school starts.

No comments: