Saturday, January 19, 2008

Passing the Time

This SBQ was suggested by Outi (http://snowprincipe ssa.livejournal. com/). Thanks for the great question.


What is your favorite past time while stitching? Do you just enjoy silence, listen to music/audio books or do you "watch" TV/movies? Do you have specific favorites you listen to/watch while stitching?


Usually when I am stitching, I'm watching a movie or a favorite TV show. They are almost always something I've seen 5,000 times. That way I can "watch" without focusing on the details. I do have favorites. For TV, it's House. For a movie, it's a comedy, one I don't have to think too hard about.


On another, slightly unrelated note, I now know that the CW house is expanding in a masculine way. I officially have a baby brother. Sweet! Now, if only I can keep my parents from giving the poor boy a cringe-worthy name, it'll be all good.

No comments: